• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday!

I haven't gotten to do my normal Friday MilSpouse stuff in weeks! I'm back!



Join up over at Wife of a Sailor!

1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011?

My surgery, getting a dog, and our first anniversary. Not in any particular order!

2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?

Play Wii, watch bad tv that Ryan would rather die than watch, and take a ridiculously long shower/bath! I also have to fall asleep with my portable dvd player on (usually with My Big Fat Greek Wedding) so I can sleep.

3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?

As a spouse I really haven't had to have one yet. I guess surviving parade season!

4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)?

I was born in the late 80s... there is a lot! I wore stripes with polka dots, leggings, atrociously bright colors, and animal print. This is the only pic I could access at work though...



Check out the pepto bismol pink sweatpants, dirty high tops, and faux fur jacket... with the Little Mermaid zipper pull.

Seriously.

5. What was the high point of last month?

Our first Christmas together!


And don't forget to join the Milspouse Weekly Round Up! One of my favorite blogging buddies is hosting this week, Nicole from Flip Flops and Combat Boots! So head over there and give her some love. And read some other entries in the round up! That's why it's there, to find new blog friends and play catch up on the best blogging entries this week!



My mother in law arrives tomorrow with her sister and we have a long weekend!

Enjoy yours ladies!

1 comment:

  1. don't you love how all of those 80's fads are all popular again these days? you were adorable in that pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!