• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fun


Over at Wife of a Sailor

1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given?

My engagement ring (:

2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?

I haven't had a married deployment yet so I am not sure what I will do.

3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?

My parents always had an angel, Ryan and I have a star. My mother in law has a bow...

4. What are your three favorite websites?

Blogger, damnyouautocorrect.com, givesmehope.com

5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?

He usually wears boxer briefs, so those or boxers.


Head over to Empty Nest, PCS, and the Rest to join this week's round up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!