• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, September 20, 2010

Questions

Nicole from Flip Flops and Combat Boots tagged me in this a few days ago so I am passing it on! I answer the questions Nicole thought of then make up eight of my own and pass them on to eight other people. So here we go!



1) What is your favorite no-frills meal?

I have a few, but my favorite is stuffed mushroom baked chicken. You take a few chicken breasts and cut them so they have a sort of hinge. Stuff it with garlic, provolone cheese, and ham. Close the hinge. Then cover all the chicken breasts with a cream of mushroom soup, I usually use two cans. Then bake! It is so so so yummy.

2) What is your favorite picture? Post it!

Just.... one??? How can I decide??? Ok I am at work now but when I get home I promise I will post one here....

EDIT: Toss up between my favorite wedding picture and my favorite travel picture. The travel one is from Athens, Greece, taken from the Parthenon overlooking the city.





3) Do you prefer flip flops, boots, sneakers or heels?

Usually I have to say flip flops, but I own soooo many heels that I wish I had the endurance to wear them more than I do!

4) Where is your favorite place to vacation?

I am not really someone who goes back to places over and over again, but one of the most fun places I think I went on vacation repeatedly (and worked there!) is Disney World. I have never had a bad time in Disney and I miss it a lot sometimes.

5) Do you sleep on your back, side or stomach?

I fall asleep cudling on my side with the hubby, but somehow or another lately I keep ending up on my back!

6) Do you own any television series box sets?

Like full series? Not in their entirety. I have four seasons of Will & Grace which is probably the closest. My mom has every episode of I Love Lucy on video (from a night of insomnia and QVC back in the 80s) which I also love!

7) Do you have any hidden talents?

I can touch my tongue to my nose? For real... not the cop out stick your tongue out and touch your nose with your finger! I am also an amateur cake decorator, scenic painter, scrapbooker, and theatrical electrician. Random much?

8) Who is your best friend?

My husband. Easy! And my female best friend is Samantha Grace, without a doubt. I have a few other lovely ladies in close running for besty status but Sam will always be the top! (Ya'll know I am kidding around right? I love you!)


Now my questions...
1) You're trapped on a dessert island and a genie grants you one wish for an endless supply of something, what is it?
2) If you could relive any day of your life over again, which would it be?
3) What is the furthest you have traveled from home?
4) What is the best baked good/dessert you have ever made? Share the recipe!
5) What does your ideal house look like... on the exterior?
6) If you could have any exotic pet, no limits and it has a caregivier if needed, what would you want?
7) If you could live in a different decade/time, which would you pick?
8) Would you ever enlist? Under what circumstances may you be tempted to?


So the people I tag answer my questions and make up eight of their own and pass them on to eight more people! And I'm tagging...
1) Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Wife to Be
2) Skinnie Piggie
3) Goodnight Moon
4) The Sand is Different Here
5) The Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs S
6) Forever Yours. Semper Fi
7) C&C Aubel
8) We See the Same Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!