• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I wanna win!



I am totally graphically and technologically challenged. I could totally use a blog layout with three columns and a header and all that amazing customed stuff! Plus her blog is awesome and you should follow it too (:

It won't let me comment on the blog but I hope I can figure it out soon.

I would love my blog to look as awesome as some of the amazing ones I follow. I cannot get the three column thing to work for the life of me and I am terrible at graphics. I don't even have a button! So yes, graphics help AND installation would rock my socks off.

If I were wearing any today.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! :)

    I changed the settings of my comments today, and I guess I messed it up!! Glad you mentioned that or else I never would have known!

    All fixed now!

    Take care & God bless

    The Mrs.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!