• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, June 4, 2010

Award



Now Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend gave me this award awhile back and I totally forgot to post it!

Rules, pass this on to ten SWEET bloggers... so can do!! Now I know some of you may have this already but I am sending it your way again...


Sweet Bloggers
Katie, throwing it back to you of course!
Christina at C&C Aubel
Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots
My Mom Fran at Mother of the Bride
Expat Girl at The Sand is Different Here who I have to say congratulations to on the birth of her beautiful baby girl and having her husband home!!
Mrs at Mr, Mrs & Little Miss a new blog I just started following that is totally sweet
The LT's Wifey at Rank & File Wifey
Amber at Goodnight Moon

And the last two go to any bloggers who have stopped by and I don't know yet. Let me know you're here! I would love to read yours as well!

Pretty sweet (:

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!