• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, April 5, 2010

Silly Cars

So my car has decided lately it wants to sort of start and then stall out two or three times before actually starting. I was getting my oil changed today so I asked them to check it out and I needed a new air intake filter (pump? valve? something) and new spark plugs.

The amount of money that has gone into this damn car the past two years or so could buy a new car (and by new I mean a new to me/used working car)! Let's see:

New Starter
New Tires (2 flats thanks to a random screw in a parking lot and a curb, that one was me)
New Rotors
New Brake Pads
New Brake Lines
New Cylinders (Front and Back)
New Air Intake thingy
and New Spark Plugs

All together easily almost $5,000! UGH.


On a more positive note I had my make up trial today and Denise did a wonderful job! I am glad that is one more check I can make on my list!

And my little brother has a terrible stomach bug. With how much trouble I have had lately with my stomach let's hope I don't get it! I've used enough sick days to cover me the next three years.... fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!