• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, April 9, 2010

Last Anticipating Friday!

As I write Ryan is driving up here for the last time on his own. This is the last weekend we have to do this. Next weekend we start moving all our stuff to our new apartment, so I will be driving down there. He and Josh may come up to grab stuff but briefly and drive back with me. The weekend after that Ryan goes home to South Carolina for the pre-parade season 96 to spend time with his family and get some things for the apartment, and the weekend after that... we're married! Mind boggling really. And I just heard from our reception venue today saying we need to have our tasting soon! Thanks for the heads up... and we can bring 2 other people with us. Now when the heck are we going to go???!

We went to Party City today and got a guest book, disposable cameras for the tables, decorations for the house and Ryan's car, and a few other things. I have to start packing, pronto, and throwing things away I don't need anymore. I am such a pack rat that this is indeed a daunting task.

I also made a pre-wedding hair appointment to get a much needed trim. Much much needed.

Oh my goodness.... 3 weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!