• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Countdown Continues

I went and picked up our marriage license today! The lady at the municipal building is so nice, she is coming in on a Saturday so we can sign them with our witness. Ryan obviously can't be here on weekends so this was really a nice thing for her to do!

This weekend we're going to hopefully have our last meeting with Father Tom and then meet with Brett, the music director at the church and pick out our music.

Sam contacted me today to start letting me in on my bachelorette party. I am pretty excited. We're going to go to a winery and do a sleepover at my cousin Jill's lake house. It sounds perfect. I am not a big bar person so going out and doing bachlorette dares while bar hopping and all that isn't me. I can handle A bar, or a pub, but I am not a huge drinker with my stomach as it is. Just having fun with my girls is all that matters. I am all for going crazy with them! I am not sure on the rest of the particulars yet, but I am really looking forward to it.

I cannot believe it is only 23 days away!!

And just to share a little bit of why I love Ryan so much, a peek at our text exchange this morning:

Ryan: Hey cutie, whatcha doin?
Allie: Work.
Ryan: Good news.
Allie: What?
long wait
Allie: Wait, good news that I am working or something else?
Ryan: No! I just saved a bunch of money using Geico!
Allie: ...you are such a dork! How long have you been waiting to use that one?
Ryan: Lol for EV ER
Allie: Want smore?
Ryan: Smore what?
Allie: You're killing me smalls!

Sandlot anyone? Ok, we are both dorky and accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!