• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Want It Wednesday

Ok a lot of the blogs I read do this and I am jumping on the bandwagon. Ignore the double posting of entries faux pas, but it is Wednesday so it must be done!
A Nikon D300. A Digital SLR Camera that makes my inner (albeit small) photography nerd, melt inside. I LOVE taking pictures and tote my cheaper digital compact camera around with me everywhere I go. Literally! But a nice, good quality, amazing camera like this would make me so happy. It has an LCD color screen, can do continuous shooting from 6 frames per second up to 8 frames per second, and so many other wonderful features I won't even bore you by going into them all.

Hey Easter Bunny... I'm lookin' at you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!