• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Losing my mind?

I don't know what is with me. I am so irritable and snappy... I can feel myself being a complete and total bitch and I can't stop it! I screamed, I mean literally screamed, at Stefan yesterday. I feel like the nerves under my skin are just crawling and I keep wanting to just lash out over the stupidest things. And realizing all of this I just want to burst into tears. I nearly did once or twice. It isn't that time of month or anything related to that situation I promise. So I am just not sure what is with me!

I guess it is a little better today, but I still feel just not like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!