• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Earned my Ears!!

Translation? I passed my training!!! Storm Stuck is an eight day training schedule and I passed it in seven days, so I have one less day I have to be at work by 7:30am. I get to sleep in tomorrow and show up at 10:45am. Hot dog! I still get an eight hour day and all of it will be spent at Storm Struck. Greeting, Loading, Hosting the Show, Working the Storm Kit game and organizing the used 3D glasses. I am a little nervous, it will be the first time I am in rotation without having Cinnamon near by to make sure I don't royally screw up! I did three shows today for an audience. The last one was my assessment and of course out of a 30 person possible audience I only had eight people! It is so much easier to do a show for a big audience than a small one. They are more likely to laugh and interact and smaller audiences are much quieter. But I did a full rotation with someone who assessed me and then took my test, perfect score!

I went to bed at 10:30pm last night and I was up at 6:20am. Ugh. Not fond of that schedule. But like I said I get to sleep in tomorrow. But being up early had one perk. I got to talk to Ryan this morning for all of ten minutes! But I will take it. I ended up having to go to work so it couldn't be much longer than that but it was still good to just communicate with him period.

Work the next three days then off Monday and Tuesday for my birthday! Yay 22! On Monday I am going to visit my Uncle Dave who lives in Melbourne and not sure about Tuesday yet. Maybe Sam and Lauren are coming? Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!