• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Not Done Yet

So since my stomach issues still seem to be unresolved I'm not done with doctors and testing yet. Although it isn't as bad as it was when I first got sick back in October it still isn't normal. 

I woke up on Saint Patrick's Day not feeling well. I had terrible pain in my back and felt nauseous. I ended up getting sick and forcing myself to get ready for work. On the way to work I was in so much pain I was sobbing on the phone to my mom. I knew once I stood up and got out of the car it would be better but that commute was utter hell. So I called the doctor again. I was done with this. 

I went back to the gastroenterologist on Thursday and they scheduled me for an endoscopy on Monday morning. They will put me under, insert a camera down my throat and take pictures plus a small biopsy in my stomach. Hopefully this will provide some answers. My doctor seems positive it is something we can resolve and I hope he's right. I'm tired of wondering if I'm randomly going to get nauseous and sick for no reason. 

So more tests. More medicine. Let's just hope I get some answers this time and I can be done with this once and for all. I can't believe it's been six months of this. Sometimes it feels like it will never end. God I hope that's not the case! Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!