• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Dup Turns Three

I'm It's a gorgeous Saturday so naturally I am stuck in the theatre all day for tech rehearsal. I'm eating soup and bread and on medications so I'm a bit less crabby today.

And the Dup Dup turns three today!

Since I'm in the theatre Ryan took her out for an adventure and emailed me the following (word for word, makes it even better!). I think it is the cutest thing I've ever seen.....

Loaded up in the jeep. (Which She did not like)


Sniff all around the park.



Master of rock climbing
 



 
But how to get down?




She did it!




Biggest stick ever!
 



We jumped over the creek



Time for a drink.... Or a swim instead. 


Then back in the jeep 
 

But this time we left the hatch open and she liked it. 


We got home in time for dinner 
 

A tired Dup is a good Dup
 


 
Plus she had Halloween toys from me this morning that she already promptly shredded. It is a good life for Dups! Happy birthday Rylie girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!