• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, June 20, 2014

Fishing


Last weekend Ryan and I went fishing with my coworker Jo and her husband John and had a blast! The boys bonded and Jo and I got to get to know each other a bit more outside of work which was awesome.


Although we didn't have a lot of sunlight, since I had to work past six and we couldn't meet up until eight, we still made good use of what little light we had! And then just kept going with flashlights and lamps once it was dark. Nothing like some beer, bonding and fishing for a good ol' Southern Saturday night!



Ryan caught three small fish (and had a forty five minute epic battle with what we think was a sting ray) and I decided I wanted to try my luck. I mostly wanted to watch since even though we have had all the stuff we have needed since we moved here I was just very out of practice! But I cast a line and to my surprise on my first try I got two fish!!



It was a beautiful night that went by way too fast especially since I had to go back to work the next morning! Hopefully we can do it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. ahh...I haven't been fishing in a while! It looks likes fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!