• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cold


So anytime my husband goes from warm weather to cold he gets sick. Usually I don't get his crudiness. This time I did. Unfortunately it was chilly most of the time when we were in New Jersey so naturally sickness followed. I hope to update about our trip soon but for now I'm pumping myself full of medicine and trying to beat this thing. Ugh. 

Have I mentioned I haven't had a cold since 2009? Coincidentally it was when Ryan came back from Iraq and I flew from Florida and met him in DC and the November weather made him sick and then me. We were just dating back then so at been awhile for me! I have stomach issues and I willingly can deal with nausea but give me a cold and I'm a huge baby! Especially since Ryan's cold mutates when I get it and I have it worse than him and for twice as long. 

Sigh. 

He's lucky I love him so much :P

Hopefully I can update about our trip soon! Thanks for sticking with me!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm also a USMC wife in Jvegas ;) I'm actually a photographer (www.laurelovephotography.com) & wanted to chat with you about a possible trade of services :) please email me at laurelovephoto@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! my bf is on his way back from the sandbox so you are definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!