• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rehearsals


I had my first rehearsal Monday night, just a read through, where we sit around a table and basically read through the script. Last night we got on our feet and are moving forward for the next seven weeks! Part of me is terrified, there is a lot of yellow highlighter on those pages! But part of me is also very excited. The cast seems great so far, a nice diverse group ranging from students to not, and the crew I have met has been good too.

The only downside is I do see a lot less of my husband. He usually gets home from work as I leave for rehearsal. I get home after 10pm and he is usually ready to go to sleep at that point! Yesterday he had duty so I went and had lunch with him, but haven't seen him since. I am hoping he gets home a little early today so we can have dinner together or something! Once it gets closer to the show Ryan will be in 29 Palms for training (most likely, 99% sure at this point) and will not get to see my show. Boo. He can come to a rehearsal before he goes to try and see it, but it won't be the finished product. Ah well... I know neighbors and friends (and family) have told me they will be there so I am still very excited.

That's all that is really going on right now. Rehearsals, ballet (last night was fun... an hour of rehearsal then ballet class then another hour of rehearsal!), housework, playing with the pup and other such things. It is busy, but not much to write about unfortunately.

I hate that my blog has gone so far downhill the past few months. I miss having interesting things to write about, things people actually would want to read.

But this is all I have. For now.


3 comments:

  1. Ballet sounds like fun! I should get into an adult class myself. Keeps you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound sooo busy! It must be awesome to be back in rehearsals again for you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your schedule is getting so busy! I bet you will have a ton of interesting blog topics now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!