Erika from Chambanachik tagged me in this Q and A. I cannot resist a survey or questionnaire, it is like a disease I swear, so Erica totally picked the right lady! I hope the ladies I tag will reply as well!
1. You must post the rules (and link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 Facts About Me
1. I love love LOVE to travel and my goal is to set foot in each continent at least once before I die.
2. I absolutely hate talking on the phone, I always have... ironically I now do it for a living AND it is my main form of communication with my husband. Typical.
3. If I could perform Shakespeare the rest of my life I'd be one happy lady.
4. Sometimes I wish I could go back to school to become a pastry chef. Couple that with my theatre degree and I am destined to never make any money. Ever.
5. When I am depressed I will eat nutella out of the jar. With a tablespoon.
6. I am a crazy fast reader, I can't help it. I devour books and will read and reread the ones I really like.
7. One day I will own a pair of Monolos. Fact.
8. My weakness is shoes, but I rarely wear heels for more than ten minutes without pain. Shame.
9. Since before I was born basically I have been a Giants fan (and the Yankees!). There are pictures of me in Giants onesies looking almost like a little boy! So I am a life long fan and will want to hit you in the face if you call me a front runner.
10. If I forget to wear my rings I feel downright naked. Besides my wedding band it is my engagement ring and my college ring. Every day a must!
11. When I was little I was convinced I was going to be a famous actress. No questions asked. I miss that invincible, confident, powerful feeling.
Erika's Questions for Me
(plus a bonus one!)
1. What is something you're known for?
My pintrest addiction or my cornbread recipe probably!
2. What dessert would you make for me if I came for a visit?
I'd make my mom's walnut crumb bars... chocolate, walnuts and heaven in a bar!
3. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you pick?
A giraffe. Hands down they are my favorite animals!
3a. Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
Sitting on a rocking chair next to my handsome old fox of a husband watching our grandchildren run amok.... with my Oscar in the display case behind us :P
4. What was the best day of your life so far?
Ooh tough call. I know most people say their wedding day, and that was definitely up there, but my first favorite was a day on our honeymoon. We went outdoor sky diving over a huge fan, explored the Biltmore Estate and sat on the porch of my parents' cabin drinking wine and chatting all night. It was just perfect.
5. What kind of things do you do every single day, without fail?
Walk Rylie, text Ryan, call Ryan to say good night, play with my iphone and drink diet coke!
6. What subject do you know more about than most people?
Shakespeare. And movie trivia.
7. What would be your perfect date night?
My favorite date night is always dinner and a movie, simple and traditional but it works well for us!
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
With my husband and my family is first followed by onstage.
9. What is something valuable you've learned from your mom and/or dad?
Just one thing? I learned soooo much from them. To be a strong, independant woman who can think for her self. To love and trust, to learn and make mistakes and not let them drag me down. Everything from how to drive to how to cook and bake and change a flat tire. I may owe them quite a bit ;)
10. What color do you like to wear the most?
I hate to say it but.... black. Blue is a close second. I am wearing a black sweater today even. Let's just say years of being a theatre kid made old habits die hard.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up? (And are you there yet?)
An actress. I was that kid who never let go of their childhood fantasy job. Sadly, I am not there yet. Yet. Anyone want to cast me? I'm looking at you Mr. Spielberg.
My Questions for Tagged Friends
1. If you had to eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is the one chore you despise doing?
3. Are there any books you can pick up and reread over and over again?
4. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
5. If you had to rename your blog for any reason what would be its new name?
6. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
7. If I gave you $100 what completely non practical thing would you spend it on?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. If you could be an instant expert in any subject matter, what would you choose?
10. What is your favorite joke?
11. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
Tag! You're It!
1. Liv at Simply Sunshine and Daisies
2. Mrs. Sykes at Forever Yours Semper Fi
3. Mandy at Mommy Musings
4. Skinnie at Skinnie Piggie
5. Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots
6. Poekitten at Many Waters
7. Erin at Moore to Love
8. Sarah at G.I. Joe's Wife
9. Katie at Like Sunshine After Rain
10. Beckie at Turn for the Nurse
11. Ashley at Celebrating Life as an Army Wife
I'm excited to see your responses!! Happy Monday!