• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, September 8, 2011

24!



"Happy Birthday to our beautiful and amazing daughter! Enjoy 24 cupckaes for the 24 years you have Blessed us! We Love you, Dad Mom and Stef"


My family rocks (: Thank you so much! And thank you all for the birthday wishes, both here, texts and on facebook (which I think is going to burn out due to overuse!!)

I am very blessed!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!