• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update on Gabriel


My cousin having a sweet moment with her son.


Gabriel was born with spinal bifida. It was in his L-2 and the skin was closed, so things were a little better than expected. Gabriel is now off the ventilator and even was moving his legs this evening! As my uncle said, "The rest is now up to God and Gabriel".

So bloggy loves, I am keeping my hopes for prayers for Gabriel and Kim and Chris out there. Thank you (:

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad his skin was closed! I will continue to pray for them. I really hope things work out as best as they can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby cousin was born with spinal bifida, as well as a multiple of other things. She is 10 years old now and is living life to the fullest. She is our angel and everyone she meets is touched by her.

    I will be praying for Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for him and his parents!!
    God does amazing things :):) Keep us updated and please pass out prayers along to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!