• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friiiiiiday Fun!


Join in at Wife of a Sailor!

1. Do you ever wish your spouse was in a different branch of the military?

Nope. My grandfather was in the Marines and now my husband is... it is the branch I have always known and loved and I am quite proud to be a Marine Wife! If he ever had to change for any reason I would support it of course, but I am happy where he is (:

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why?

Not to that extreme, but Camp Lejeune, NC. It is an option for us if Ryan gets the job he wants in his re-enlistment and I REALLY don't want to go there. If I had to of course I would... but it is not my preference at all. I went to school for theatre, I highly doubt I'd be able to use any of my training there. Here in DC I can, Southern California I can... NC not so much.

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why?

I kind of like the age I am now, 23. I am old enough to drink legally and vote and buy lottery tickets, but I am out of school and working and about the right age to be taken seriously as an adult. Yet, I am also young enough to get away with some things!

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be?

Frosted Flakes. I like to think I am sweet, I can be a tiny bit of a flake, and I'm grrrrrrrreat! :P

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?

Sugar Free Red Bull or a Diet Coke. I don't drink hot drinks so no coffee for me, tea on the rarest of occassions. The other two have caffeine and are good and keep me going!



Don't forget to join in at the round up with The Lily Pad!


1 comment:

  1. I am not a hot drink person in the morning! I have to have something cold and caffeinated to get me moving. ha, Hope you are doing better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!