• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sick

I was lucky and got an awful cold over the weekend. Ryan has some sort of stomach bug. We both quit smoking.

You can just tell it is a barrel of laughs on our apartment right now.

I'm just going to stay here under my USMC blanket and watch The Office until I can pass out.

Blah.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better hun!
    I quit smoking for good this weekend, cold turkey, and I have a terrible cold as well, I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!