• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally Friday

It seems like I have been a blogging slacker this week, but I've been organizing and posting my guest posts for next week (man I wish I had a cool button to give you guys!) and working on my own post for another blogger! Whew. Sorry! But I have to make room for my Friday Favorites!

But first... this is the text I get from Ryan this morning. "Good morning sweetie. We got a tour of the White House tomorrow. How's that for doing stuff? I love you."

!!!

I have lived in DC (except for one year in the middle) for five years and I have never been in the White House. I am SO excited!!! Even if we have to wake up early squirrely on a Saturday morning that is totally worth it. I wonder if I can bring my camera....



Join in at Wife of a Sailor!

1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?

I wish I could know if they were a good person or not! Wouldn't that make life easy? "Hey, you can trust this person. They are honest and kind, can take a joke, and won't leech. Go for it!" of "Psycho alert! Back away slowly..." Can science work on that?

2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

I love surprises... good ones. I wouldn't like the "Surprise, I'm actually a woman!" sort of deal, little things though are great.

3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

Alexandria, right near Old Town, near where we are now.

4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

Now it would be my Kindle I am sure!

5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Oh geeze...

Actress, wife, milspouse, daughter, friend, blonde, blogger, quirky, baker, reader

And of course the weekly round up, hosted by Singing Through the Rain!



4 comments:

  1. WHITE HOUSE!!! You lucky duck! SOOO jealous!!
    I hope you have great fun, if you can sneak cell phone pics, send me some :)
    I am working on my guest post for you, I'll have it done by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you can take pictures but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm wrong!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, I would love to go to the White House! That's exciting, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's been over two decades since i visited the white house. hope you have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!