• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Deal!

If you are going to get one of our Christmas cards (AHEM MOM) don't look!


But here they are! My 50 free Christmas Cards. We used a picture from Great Falls this past weekend to make a gorgeous card to send to our family and friends. Such a good deal. I saved $120 by using this promotion and my husband was quite thrilled. The process of making the card was wonderful too. I just uploaded pictures from my computer to the site and then got to play with them. I did a few in black and white and a whole variety of different pictures.

I tried five or six different cards before settling on this one, and of course asking Ryan's opinion along the way. I think he got a little tired of it but he chose this one in the end (I liked it too!) and was super excited about how much money we saved on them. Thank you Shutterfly! We'll be ordering something else very soon.... (:


All Wrapped Up Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


Link to the stationary here

4 comments:

  1. love your card! we got 50 free ones also and I got our cards in mail no joke like 3 or 4 days after i placed the order so the service was fast and the quality of the cards were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are great and came super fast as well! I almost picked the same ones you did. It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I just got mine in the mail today! Unfortunately I accidentally ordered my second pick :/ But they're still nice! (and free!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! It is too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!