• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 6

Hosted here!

Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)

Oh this is so selfish :P Ok, I like the picture/visual aid method...



Ryan and I are considering getting this for eachother, with a new laptop, care of a Best Buy credit card to build some more good credit. Sort of a gift to each other.

I love sweater dresses, they are perfect to wear to work as well as being so darn cute!
Puppy. 'Nuff said.
Read the book, loved it. Never got to see the movie... so the DVD!!


I'd also love to have my surgery approved so it can happen! (:


Unfortunately I may not be able to do the linky thing until Monday because I will be in SC with the hubby's family, so thanks for reading anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!