• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

50 Free Christmas Cards?!



I have seen a lot of other ladies mention this and I had to check it out for myself! Shutterfly.com has a wide array of Christmas/Holiday cards as well as tags, prints, invites, calendars and many other gifts using your pictures! Being a newlywed I know I have a new major obligation on my hands. I am no longer tagged in at the end of my parents' extensive Christmas Card list. I am on my own. Ryan thinks it is unnecessary, but he is a guy so what does he know about such matters anyway! :P

Coming from a large family I was worried about getting nice, personal cards that don't look like I just threw them together at the last second. Shutterfly will definitely help with that! Even with 50 free cards their prices are affordable for our newlywed budget! Especially once I heard that technically every person you sent a thank you note to (aka gave you a wedding present) you should send a holiday card too. Whichever people send you one back then go on your list for next year. Thanks Mom! :P

Here are some of the choices I am considering for our cards...




I love the song O Holy Night and I feel like we could get a gorgeous black and white picture of the two of us to go in here!

Religious Christmas cards @ http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards



Yes the wedding pictures drew me in. In all honesty this is probably the last holiday I could use a wedding picture (or three) for something and I am sorely tempted to take advantage of that!

Holiday photo cards @ http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery


And knowing us we may have people over for drinks around the holidays, maybe New Years, and bubbly things always draw me in! So maybe some nice holiday invitations too!

Christmas invitations @ http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations


Check it out bloggers!!!! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow -> http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Only 45 more days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I just applied for this! But I'll need to have pictures done if I'm able to get the 50 free!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!