• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday!

I am so excited it is Friday.

Not only is it Lee Denim Day at work (so I can wear Jeans!), it is also Client Appreciation Week so we had a chili lunch for all the clients , AND it is the start of a three day weekend. But the best news?? Ryan got out of work at noon so he came to go out to lunch with me and see my office... and he came in his Charlies. He looked soooo handsome. Plus he got to mee my co-worker Sarah, my boss Shawn, and a lot of our clients (a lot of whom are former military) looking all nice and sharp!

We walked over to Potbellys and had a nice lunch together. It made my day! Now he is home, having a run or a nap or both, and I will see him in an hour!


Friday Stuff!


MilSpouse Friday Fill in! Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in the fun.

1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Recently New Jersey to South Carolina, 13 hours straight, with Ryan last year on his pre-deployment leave. When I was six we drove to Canada and it took about two days I think.

2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
Random stuff from places I visit... post cards, napkins, souveniers... pictures. Ryan and I recently started a new tradition (since about a month before our wedding). We save important wine/champagne corks from special occassions. We write the date and occassion on them and have them lined up on our window sill in the living room. I love that.

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?)
I love being able to get in the car and drive whenever I want. To have a drink or a cigarette without being illegal. I also love that my husband and I can make a lives for ourselves responsibly... yea dorky I know.

4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
I'm Already Home - Tim McGraw (SO sad)
It's Your Love - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw (our wedding song)
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban (Father daughter Dance)
And... ok don't laugh, the Christmas Shoes

5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
It was right before my first birthday, NJ to California to visit my aunt/godmother. I remember nothing. (:


And don't forget to head over to The Life of an Army Wife for the MilSpouse Weekly Roundup!






2 comments:

  1. this was a lot of fun to read! hope you have a great weekend and thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! That was OUR wedding song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!