• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, September 27, 2010

Survey Says...

Slow Monday at work means a survey... blatantly stolen from Carmen at We See the Same Stars!

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
December 10, 2009
2. When is your wedding anniversary?
May 1, 2010
3. How long have you known your spouse?
Since March 2008 so 2 years and 7 months?
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
We dated a year and nine months.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
At a Saint Patrick's Day Party the drama kids were holding in College. Friend of a friend had him tag along and we met on the back porch of the house and just clicked.
6. What is your spouses full name?
Daniel Ryan (insert last name here). He goes by his middle name as do all men in his family.
7. Do you have any children?
Nope! Not even a fish :P haha
8. How many? Boys/Girls
We want to have around four, boys/girls doesn't matter, just at least one of each would be nice. But it is a we'll see, we could have one and decide we're done, but for now four!
9. Do you have any house pets?
No. Blah. He did finally say last night we could talk to my uncle (who breeds labs) about getting one but my aunt doesn't really want to give us one in an apartment. Fail.
10. Do you own a house or rent?
Rent. It drives Ryan crazy that we have to.
11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
Town on fringe of city. City. Eh. It isn't a huge city but it is definitely not country!
12. What is one of your favorite activities to do together?
Walking, we do awesome walks. And watch movies. And eat. :P
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We haven't really gotten to vacation together, it just visiting our families in NJ or SC. Closest we have had is when he vistited me when I was working for Disney. Otherwise it has only been weekend trips to the beach.
14. When did you first kiss?
May 8, 2008
15. What church do you attend?
We have been going to Saint Mary's but Ryan wants to find a new one because he "doesn't like how this congregation sings all half-assed and offkey." Really.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
Nope :( I miss my church
17. What town is current address at?
Eh you can probably figure it out
18. Do you work or stay home?
Work work work
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Waynesville NC
20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
The gift itself wasn't funny but the story behind it was. The George Foreman Grill. Josh, Ryan's best man, made this story part of his speech at our wedding. Ryan got it for me for Christmas and we get to the apartment and we cannot find it. We are tearing apart cabinets and looking everywhere and it is sitting on the counter under a tiny tiny card. Fail. Basically we tend to miss the big things but are awesome at the little stuff!
21. How long have you been together?
2 and a half years.
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Two months
23. Who asked who out?
Ryan definitely asked me, I was too shy for such a thing!
24. How old are each of you?
I'm 23 and he is 22.
25. Where do each of you go to school?
I graduated from Catholic University. He hasn't attended a college yet and keeps toying with the idea....
26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Deployments, by far.
27. Did you go to the same school?
Nope
28. Are you both from the same town?
Not even close
29.Who is smarter?
Depends in the subject. I tend to have more book smarts and he has street smarts. He is also brilliant with the stock market and other such things. We have our different strengths so it hard to say one or the other.
30. Who is more sensitive?
Oh so me.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
It is depressing but McDonalds... otehrwise somewhere on King St
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Disney
33. Who has the craziest exes?
I only had one ex and we never really spoke again so I guess Ryan by default.
34. Who has the worse temper?
Depends. I'd say I am quicker to get there but when he does he is way angrier.
35. Who does the cooking?
Depends on the day. It is pretty equal.
36. Who is more social?
Usually I'd say me but with work I haven't been seeing a lot of friends lately :(
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Me.
38. Who is more stubborn?
Tie. We are both so stubborn
39. Who hogs the bed?
Apparently is has been me lately according to him
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Ryan finally once again, it was me all summer!
41. Where was your first date?
Ruby Tuesdays in Chinatown and seeing Baby Mama.
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
Ryan
43. Do you get flowers often?
I have gotten them a few times. (: Not really since we've been married though.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
If it is together it is perfect!
45. Who is more jealous?
Him, but he is working on it.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
A month or two to be completely "steady" I guess you'd say even though it was just us from the beginning. Maybe official is a better word. By five months I knew it was the rest of my life.
47. Who eats more?
He does normally but is trying to lose weight so me.
48. Who does the laundry?
Ironically him, but I have to fold it and put it away so....
49. Who is better with the computer?
Me
50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples:
Always kiss eachother goodnight (if you're together!) and never let the sun set on your anger.
ue

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha thanks from taking it from my blog! Great advice for couples and your first kiss was on my mom's birthday =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!