• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 15... eh

Day 15 - A Fanfic...

Nah not gonna do that.

Instead I am going to blog about Mrs' (from Mr, Mrs, & Little Miss) Blog Service! She does

Basic Package:
2 or 3 Column Template
Custom Background
Post Divider
Custom Sidebar Headers
A Header
Only $15

Plus you can buy a bunch of add ons too pretty cheaply, like custom changing headers and signatures. You could also buy headers, side bars, and other things! For details email her at mcnair06 at live.ca. If I could stretch my meager budget right now I would totally go crazy. Alas it is not working out too well in my planning as of yet. So in the mean time I am entering her AMAZING contest and hoping for the best! Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!