• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Attention Wifes/Fiances/Girlfriends of Deployed Men!

I had a comment on my blog from someone who is working on a documentary/reality show about the reuniting of men coming home from overseas. It is about how the wives prepare for the homecoming and the homecoming itself. If you or anyone you know is interested in participating in the project check out the website www.roadtoreunion.com and you can find all the information there. They are filming all across the country so do check it out. Fortunately Ryan is stateside, so I had to let them know I couldn't partake, but they did ask me to pass the word on to others!

Let me know if you check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I got the same comment on BOTH of my blogs, but was hesitant to give all the info they asked for (especially after the recent hullabaloo over OPSEC ha ha ha)....I submitted the application but left some info vague or blank, in case its a scam. I'm just naturally skeptical now :)

    It would be kind of cool to have this homecoming documented by an actual television crew, though - since my hubby will be meeting our new baby for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this same thing on my blog as well, fortunately my husband is not on deployment at this time, but I would be careful about giving too much information :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this post too! I am ignoring it though, since I dont want to leak any information that could jeopardize my husband's safety

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!