• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday and Awards....

I so need to find a new nail salon. Ryan wants me to keep my pink and white tips from the wedding since he really likes them, but my place at home in NJ is soooo much better than the one I went to in DC. I went in for a fill today and my nails look awful.

Petty much?

Yes. Ok. Moving on.

I have now been given this award two times, by Confessions of a Sailor's Wife and Gaile at Does this baby make me look fat? so time for me to pass it on! Thank you both so much!



The Versatile Blogger- with this award there are some rules, which are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 *(cough7cough)* newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
4. Let your nominees know about the award


1. I am a newlywed, as of May 1st! We had the arch of swords at the wedding and I did get the sword whack with the "Welcome to the Marine Corps ma'am"!
2. I love theatre. I majored in it in college, specializing in acting. I also stage manage, scenic paint, do electric work, and carpentry. And those pay unlike acting so I do them a lot more.
3. Swimming, cheerleading, tennis, pole vaulting, long jump... sports I did in high school trying to figure out which one I liked. Hint, cheerleading was not it! Even if I did earn my Varsity letter in it.
4. Before I went to college my mom, her friend Fran and I took a cake decorating class for the summer at Michaels. We made a wedding cake for my Babci and Poppy's 60th Wedding anniversary. Two tiers with columns!
5. I take pictures. A lot. I love taking pictures and would kill for a great camera.
6. I am the oldest of four. I have three younger half brothers; Sean (16), Shane (15) and Stefan (13). Only two of them are related to each other but all three look more related than any of them do to me!
7. Nerd=Me. I am a total nerd... Harry Potter, Star Wars, random movie trivia... it is pretty bad.

15 Newly Discovered Blogs I think are fabulous... but I only have seven as not having internet has not given me a lot of new blogs to follow:
It's Something Beautiful
Confessions of a Sailor's Wife (got to give it back!)
Mr, Mrs & Little Miss
Rank & File Wifey
Writing Letters in my Scrubs
Does this baby make me look fat? (also giving it back!)
From Suits to Boots

Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots also gave me this award: The Beautiful Blogger Award



The rules for accepting this award are simple. Just pass it along to seven beautiful blogs!

Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend
Confessions of a Sailor's Wife
The Sand is Different Here
Goodnight Moon
Mr, Mrs & Little Miss
The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S.
Skinnie Piggie

1 comment:

  1. thanks for mentioning me :) oh! and i was a pole vaulter too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!