• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days 3, 4 and Tiredness

Day Three - Your Favorite TV Show

Lately Ryan and I have been in love with Mythbusters. I have watched it a lot before we got married, but since living together that is like the one show we can always agree on. We have watched hours and hours of it during marathons and both are so entertained by it. Plus the fact that Jaime reminds me a lot of my dad is quite hysterical.

I also love Top Chef, Will & Grace, Cake Boss, Golden Girls, America's Next Top Model, and the Office.

Day Four - Your Favorite Book

Hands down, Lamb, the gospel according to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. It is the funniest book I have ever read in my life. He also really did his research! It explains a lot of the unanswered questions in Christianity... what happened to Jesus between the ages of 6 and 30? Well he went with his best friend Biff to find the three Wise Men to learn how to be the Messiah. Jesus, or Joshua as he is called in the book, is by no means dissrespectful. Biff does the lying and cheating and "knowing" women stuff for him. Mix in demons, kung fu, and Mary Magdalane and it is a great story. The ending is sobering slightly, but the book is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. My mom is a parish secretary and she and our priest both read it and thought it was great. Take it how it is, a work of fiction, and you'll love it!

Harry Potter rocks my socks off too.



Going from camp all day to rehearsal at night is killing me, and it is only day 2. God I cannot wait until this summer is over and I can just relax with... a real full time job.

Oy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Cake Boss! There are some many cake shows these days, but that one is definitely my favorite.

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch all of those shows except top model. The office is one of my favorite shows. And I know what you mean...there are only a handful of shows that we both like....the office, hells kitchen, mythbusters and one or two others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Golden Girls! It's been my favorite show since maybe 8th grade? I have all the DVDs. Obsessed? Maybe. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!