• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Saturday, May 8, 2010

UGH

So, we have no internet! Not yet anyway. Currently at the barracks with my HUSBAND using their internet. I have to go home for a funeral this week for a dear friend of our family so maybe I can do some wedding/honeymoon updates from there. Both were fabulous. Say a prayer for our dear friend Joan though who lost her husband Howard. May God watch over them both.

For more wedding updates check out my mom's blog in the mean time...
Church Lady and Mom

More soon I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the wedding! I'm married to a marine-6 months we've been official. he's in Japan now, but we're moving to Cali this summer when he gets back! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the pictures on your mom's blog! I love them! It looks like it was a truly amazing day! I left you a little something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!