• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Sunday, April 25, 2010

6 Days!!!!

Today was mostly about errands. Of course I predicted the drunken post bachelor party phone call from Ryan... I didn't think it would be 5am!!! I talked to him a little bit and passed back out. But while we were talking I felt an itch on my lower back and when I went to scratch it there was something there! ARGH!!! I wanted to scream but it was 5am and I'd wake my mom up so I didn't. It was a bug and I flung that creepy thing across the room! Ohhh shuddering even at the thought. NO idea where it came from.

So today we went to church, brunch, Michaels, Kohls, did the bridesmaid's gifts, organized downstairs, the SEATING CHART, place cards, and now I am working on our digital frames for the reception. Here is a sneak peek:




Guess who? (:

Back to work... this scanning thing is going to take me all night!!!

Wedding Weather Update:


Fingers still crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!