• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Monday, January 25, 2010

Save the date!

I ordered these magnets today.... kind of excited (:




I have an interview tomorrow at RV Pharmacy (for front of store stuff) and possible TRAINING after! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Oh, and I got an email saying my wedding gown was in (like 3 months early!) so once I have a works schedule my butt will be in alterations. Shame, no dieting or working out has occurred yet. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!