• Allie and Ryan

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 2

    Allie & Ryan

  • Allie and Ryan 3

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 4

    Allie & Ryan

  • Ryan and Allie 5

    Allie & Ryan

Thursday, October 26, 2017

It has been ages...

It has been a long time.

So long in fact that my husband is no longer an active duty Marine. We live in South Carolina now. Will is 15 months old and the best thing I have ever done. I work at the State Library now. Ryan works for the DoT. We are ok. Life moves on after the military even if you miss it. We tragically lost my Poppy on the day Will turned six months old, December 29th. My other Marine in my life passed away after an amazing 94 years and I still miss him oh so much.

Ryan is considering going into the National Guard. If that goes through I may blog regularly again.

Consider this a hiatus.

I don't feel like I can truthfully blog at My Marine and Me when my husband is out... so for now this is a see you later. I don't want to delete my blog as their are things here I know people still use and read (aka my Do's and Don'ts of the Birthday Ball, Marriage Help, and dealing with Loss) and I will still answer comments and emails. My blog Facebook page is quiet but still there.

I am still around. If you need me.

Hopefully this next step works out and I will be blogging again, this time from a different perspective of military life.

Thanks for the journey dear readers. The friends I have made are amazing and I am so thankful to you all.





Until next time....

Love Always,

4 comments:

  1. You can rebrand. I did it after mine retired. I kept everything and just had it redirected to the new site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three months later....! Sorry!

      I’ve been thinking about it. Mainly when I have more to actually say. As of now I’m not sure about my voice anymore. If that makes sense. I don’t think I’m done blogging for good but it’s definitely on hiatus.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! I'm glad you're kind of back. I love keeping up with you on instagram. Will is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing your littles too!! They’re not so little anymore though! I can’t believe how fast they grow.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!