I'd love a few guest bloggers for the next week. Wth moving I know blogging will be slim so of anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Send me an email at imyewneek@yahoo.com Any topic is great! Thank you!
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Busy!
Hey all! Sorry for the lack of blogging. With my last week of work and getting ready to PCS I have been swamped. I'm in NJ with the pup to see family before I move so Happy Easter!
I'd love a few guest bloggers for the next week. Wth moving I know blogging will be slim so of anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Send me an email at imyewneek@yahoo.com Any topic is great! Thank you!
I'd love a few guest bloggers for the next week. Wth moving I know blogging will be slim so of anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Send me an email at imyewneek@yahoo.com Any topic is great! Thank you!
relevance:
Blogging fail,
busy,
Family,
guest bloggers,
New Jersey,
pcsing,
Rylie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and for commenting. Please make sure your email is attached to your comment so I can reply. I try to reply to every person who comments, if you don't get a response check and see that you are not a 'noreply' blogger!